There is a sub-tropical oasis in the middle of Penzance, Cornwall. It is known as Morrab gardens. It was bought by Penzance Corporation in 1888 for just over £3000; I think the town got a bargain! A wonderful place brimming with exotic plants- and good for a dog walk.
£10.00 for 6 cards and matching envelopes.
• Card size when closed- 18cm x 13cm
• Produced in 350gsm satin finished white card
• Supplied with matching china white envelopes
• Left blank on inside for your own message
• We are delivering! Free postage on orders above £15.00. £3.50 for orders below £15.
If you like this card, you might like to own the original print from which it has been made. Available now at 'The Print Shop'