'Song for St Ives' - Pack of 6 cards and envelopes
Barbara Hepworth lived and worked much of her life in St Ives in Cornwall. It is possible to visit her house and beautiful garden in this coastal town. The latter is particularly beautiful, with her sculptures placed amongst the generous planting. St Ives can be very busy in the summer in particular, but this small green space is a real oasis away from the crowds. Go and visit, and sit, and you may be lucky enough to enjoy the song of a blackbird!
£10.00 for 6 cards and matching envelopes.
• Card size when closed- 18cm x 13cm
• Produced in 350gsm satin finished white card
• Supplied with matching china white envelopes
• Left blank on inside for your own message
• We are delivering! Free postage on orders above £15.00. £3.50 for orders below £15.
If you like this card, you might like to own the original print from which it has been made. Available now at 'The Print Shop'